Mastering the Art of Landscape Photography I
Moving from camera owner to hanging your images on your wall
It doesn't get better than this!
I am so proud to announce this course. I have been really busy distilling everything I have learnt about Landscape Photography over the last 30 years into 50+ videos. This program contains all of the secrets, tips, techniques, and tricks you’ll need to take awesome landscape images that you will be proud to share and ultimately hang on your wall. It covers all the fundamentals of photography.
I have loved photography for as long as I can remember. Being dyslexic, photography had a profound impact on my early life and goes back to developing black and white images in a makeshift dark room.
After a literally heart-stopping experience in Yosemite National Park I made a life-changing decision to quit my corporate life as CEO of a software company to become a creator.
I love sharing my passion for photography and have spent over 30 years finding ways to improve my craft.
Get Mastering the Art of Landscape Photography I and II and save $169
Save over over $169 when both MCI and MCII courses together
And get access to 100 videos that have never been shown on YouTube. All original content.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
More than a tutorial on photography, I aimed to make this program a way to visualize the world a little differently. It's about turning your images into something spectacular. And experiencing the pride and prestige that comes from printing an image you're proud of and hanging it on your wall (an important part of the artistic process). It includes...
- How to get the most out of your time on location
- How to find the best compositions
- How to spot and photograph the best light (with and without filters)
- How to shoot vistas, seascapes, woodland and other scenes
- How and where to focus for super-sharp images
- The other 50% that matters -- how to edit and process your landscapes for digital and for print
- Printing photos for your wall
- Learn advanced, yet simple, camera settings
- The ins and outs of gear -- what you need and what you don't (I'm more of a minimalist)
- 9 value-packed modules (that's 50 lessons and 100s strategies for spectacular photography)
- Original RAW files so you can edit along with me in the processing section
- A prime spot on the private course community on Facebook where we can meet and collaborate on our work
- Access to each lesson on your phone through Teachable so you can take me with you on location (and download for off line access)
- Lifetime access
Mastering the Art of Landscape Photography is for you if
- You'd like to step up your skills this year.
- You're interested in getting more drama in your images.
- You want to improve the focus, exposure and general image quality
- You like my style of teaching and learning on location (from my camera to your computer) and in the studio
- You want something you can grow with -- a community with the same goals.
- You're looking for more advanced training but also beginner enough that you can start from scratch.